Elmhurst Drivers Choose Net Motorcars for Used Luxury Cars
Are you shopping for a used luxury car near Elmhurst? If so, you aren't alone, and we want to help. At Net Motorcars, we believe that everyone should be able to afford a luxury car, and by buying a used model like a Lexus, BMW, or Land Rover from us, you can.
Luxury vehicles are built to last and are often taken care of incredibly well, which means they are the best buy for a used car, and all of ours are in like-new condition, despite their used car price. Read on to get an idea of the many kinds of used luxury vehicles in stock near Elmhurst.
Used Lexus Models
The luxury arm of Toyota, Lexus has been regarded as one of the most reliable brands in the auto world since they debuted in the United States in 1989. Whether you're looking for a powerful new sedan or a classy new crossover, they have you covered.
- Used Lexus GS: This mid-size sedan is one of the workhorses of the Lexus brand, and has never had anything less than a V6 under the hood with V8 engine options available. A definitive luxury sedan if ever there were one, the GS has been in production since 1991, and competing sedans take their cues from it. The GS is often the first place Lexus premieres new technology, making it one of the most advanced cars each year.
- Used Lexus IS: The Lexus IS debuted in '98 as a smaller alternative to the GS series. Though it often sports a four-cylinder engine, the IS also carries a lower price tag than the GS while still embracing the same luxury comforts—like leather upholstery and high-tech amenities. In short, it is frequently the most affordable luxury sedan on the market—and that goes double for used models.
- Used Lexus RX: The Lexus RX crossover hit the streets at the same time as the IS sedan and helped reshape what drivers expected of their luxury vehicles. Smaller than its GX and LX siblings, the RX has usually carried either a four-cylinder or a V6 engine, though a hybrid is available too. Recent models feature some of the most advanced technology available, and leather seating is a guarantee.
Used BMW Models
As far as luxury brands are concerned, there are few that are as well-known as BMW. With nearly 100 years of building cars under their belt, BMW is often the brand to beat when it comes to European luxury cars, and competitors like Audi, Mercedes, and Jaguar fall into line behind BMW's famous crossovers and sedans. There's not a wrong choice among BMW models, but these are three of our favorites:
- Used BMW 3 Series: This compact executive car has been in production since 1975, and whether you're looking at a first-generation model or a sixth-generation one, the 3 Series is built to impress. As BMW's best-selling model, it is one of the most frequent used luxury cars we have to offer, and it perfectly represents the class and power that have come to define the brand. Many models come equipped with all-wheel drive and premium-grade upholstery.
- Used BMW 5 Series: The 5 Series has over 40 years of excellence behind it, and whether you're looking for that family sedan with a little something extra or a powerful luxury car from a top European automaker, there's a 5 Series model for you. Recent models have included leather and high-tech amenities as standard features, while giving drivers a range of powertrains from a four-cylinder to V6, V8, and even V10 engines. The 3 Series may be the best-seller, but the 5 Series is often the favorite of BMW fans.
- Used BMW 7 Series: Full-size sedans are often thought of as a thing of the past, but BMW knows many drivers want a car that has some real heft to it—one deserving of a V8 or even a V12 engine. Engineered for performance and power just as much as for comfort, the 7 Series isn't for everyone, but if you're the kind of driver who prefers a large sedan, it can't be beat.
Used Land Rover Models
Land Rover Range Rover
What Lexus and BMW are to luxury sedans and crossovers, Land Rover is to the SUV. While some Land Rover models do indeed fall under the crossover class, every one of them is built with the tenacity needed to abandon the road at a moment's notice without abandoning the creature comforts we have come to expect in luxury models. In short, they have been about the best used luxury SUV choice for Elmhurst drivers since 1948.
- Used Land Rover Range Rover: Launched in 1970, the Range Rover is available in two very different designs: the Evoque and the Sport. If you're looking to the Range Rover for its luxury features more than its capabilities, the Evoque is up your alley. That's not to say it's low on power or can't serve you well on an adventure. It’s just that the Sport is designed to hit the trails harder and more regularly. A leather interior adds an extra layer of class and durability, and most modern models feature high-tech connectivity accessories as well.
- Used Land Rover Discovery: Though initial models of the Discovery only had room for five, most recent versions comfortably seat seven while being built for power and adventure. What sets this used luxury SUV apart from competing models is just how comfortable it is in almost any scenario, with some models even featuring a dial to select up to four different kinds of driving. Whatever terrain you need to tackle, the Discovery is ready and able.
- Used Land Rover Defender: This was the very first Land Rover, and while it has certainly changed quite a bit since 1948, the used models all offer some very important features in common: durability, capability, and reliability. As these models were often used by the military, they were built to operate under some of the harshest driving conditions from materials that hold up under pressure. You’ll have everything you need to get the job done. Some drivers think that the Jeep Wrangler is the definitive off-road SUV, but they've clearly never driven a Defender.
Find Used Luxury Cars in Like-new Condition Near Elmhurst Today
The thing about luxury cars is that they are only expensive when you buy them brand new, yet used models are just as dependable, engineered just as perfectly as their new counterparts. If you’re looking for used luxury cars, make the trip from Elmhurst to our Addison showroom, and let us help you find the used luxury car you've been dreaming of. You deserve it.