Net Motorcars: Your Source for Used Luxury Cars Near Lombard
Do you wish you could drive one of the best and most reliable cars on the road without paying luxury-level pricing? Then visit Net Motorcars for one of the widest selections of used luxury cars near Lombard. While luxury vehicles are often expensive when they are new, they are built to last, and our like-new models offer you that same kind of dependability with used car savings. In short, it's a win-win when you choose to buy a pre-owned luxury vehicle from us.
We stock one of the best selections of used luxury cars in the Lombard area, including models from brands like BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Cadillac. Our inventory is vast, but here's a quick look at some of the most popular models and what has made drivers love them.
Used BMW Models
When it comes to luxury sedans, there aren't many automakers that hold a candle to BMW. After nearly 100 years of engineering some of the world's best cars, most luxury automakers take their cues from BMW's line of sedans and crossovers, and if you're seeking a powerful car that is elegant without being ostentatious, BMW is the way to go. There's no wrong choice in the BMW lineup, but when it comes to used models, these tend to be the favorites among our Lombard drivers:
- Used BMW 3 Series: In production since 1972, the 3 Series is BMW's best-selling vehicle, which means it's also one of the most regular models to grace our used car inventory. Many modern 3 Series models come equipped with the latest in auto tech, as well as premium upholstery and all-wheel drive. The cabin has enough room for the whole family—you won't ever need to drive a boring family sedan again.
- Used BMW 5 Series: If you visit our showroom on the right day, you could find a BMW 5 Series model with a V8 or even a V10 engine under the hood, but BMW has also built recent models with four-cylinder and V6 engines. Not only will you be able to get the power you want from a 5 Series, you'll get it with an unparalleled sense of class. Interior amenities like leather upholstery, heated front seats, and authentic wood trim are found on most of our 5 Series vehicles.
- Used BMW 7 Series: If you thought the full-size sedan had gone the way of the dinosaurs, you're not alone, but the truth is that the competition simply couldn't stand up to BMW's 7 Series. One of the few full-size sedans still in production, used 7 Series models are able to offer up plenty of power from V8 or even V12 engines, while providing a spacious interior that makes it tough to leave the comfort of your car.
Used Mercedes-Benz Models
Like BMW, Mercedes-Benz was founded in the early 1900s, though its history actually extends even further back. Their slogan is “the best or nothing,” indicating their dedication to building some of the world's highest quality automobiles, and it can be seen firsthand on every Mercedes model. That means drivers looking for a dependable and luxurious used car have made a smart choice by shopping for a Mercedes.
- Used Mercedes S-Class: Remember how we said the BMW 7 Series was one of the few full-size sedans on the market? The S-Class is another. Available in both sedan and coupe builds, and no matter which generation you're looking at, the S-Class has represented the height of style. Recent models are decked out in chrome accents, leather upholstery, and high-tech gadgets while also being engineered to survive the intense driving of the Autobahn.
- Used Mercedes C-Class: This compact executive sedan has been in production since 1993 and while the initial model brought a few hallmarks of 80s autos with it, later generations feature some of the smoothest, most contoured bodies in the luxury car world. The latest C-Class sedans have turbocharged four-cylinder and V6 engines available, but even if you go a bit further back, you'll find a responsive, powerful engine under the hood.
- Used Mercedes R-Class: Officially a “multi-person vehicle,” the R-Class represents the height of the luxury crossover world and has been a favorite of families and businesses since 2006. Used models will come with one of four engines (two V6 and two V8), offering up as much as 500 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque on the 6.2L V8. Flexible seating means that your next R-Class could have room for as much as seven—a family crossover with all of the comforts of a Mercedes.
Used Cadillac Models
While many will argue that the best luxury cars aren't built in America, Cadillac is the exception to the rule. And what an exception they are; by offering some of the world's finest luxury sedans alongside some of the most famous and powerful luxury SUVs, Cadillac covers ground that most other automakers have left untouched. And a used Cadillac makes for a good choice whether you want a dependable family sedan or a flashy, chrome-coated SUV.
- Used Cadillac CTS: Available as a four-door sedan, a five-door sport wagon, and a two-door coupe, the CTS has been a favorite among Lombard drivers since 2002 for its power and versatility. In its short lifespan, it has been named to the Car and Driver 10Best list 6 times, and from its distinctive Cadillac grille, wide body panels, and bold lines sculpting the vehicle from tip to tail, the CTS is an excellent example of a modern luxury sedan.
- Used Cadillac SRX: Cadillac's best-selling model since 2010, the SRX delivers on the automaker's bold sense of style while giving drivers the choice of engines ranging from a 2.8L turbocharged V6 to a 4.6L V8. If you want power, you've got it, and the cabin of an SRX is often found with an all-leather interior, as well as high-tech amenities like a navigation system, DVD entertainment system, and a power-folding third row of seating.
- Used Cadillac Escalade: While the SRX may be the best-selling Cadillac and the CTS may be a definitive luxury sedan, there is little doubt that the Escalade is the most famous Cadillac. The Escalade represents the luxury vehicle as status symbol, and since 1999, the majority of the models have been decked out in chrome, often have 20-inch wheels, and cabins loaded with luxury and technology amenities.
You Can Afford Luxury at Net Motorcars
We hope that when you're shopping for a used luxury car near Lombard, your first thought is to visit our Addison showroom at Net Motorcars. We're just a short drive away, and we want to show you how easy it is to afford a luxury vehicle when you buy used.